Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Shibas Are Demanding

Saturday here in Wisconsin was beautiful. The sun was out and the snow was starting to melt. Your nose hairs weren't freezing as soon as you stepped outside, so it was a great day finally! We were spending the morning cleaning the house, it felt like Spring and so a little bit of Spring cleaning was in order. However we forgot to tell Roux that.

I was sorting through some random papers when I heard a light "tink" noise and then the sound of something light but metal being dragged. Figuring my husband was doing something, I didn't get up to check it out. After a few moments though, Roux came walking into the living room dragging his leash. He had the handle in his mouth and dropped it right in front of me before running to the window. "Outside??" was his obvious comment. Yea it was nice outside but I really wanted to finish up. Roux just wouldn't take no for an answer.
Come on! Get your shoes on, we're goin' for a walk already!!

I just wasn't able to resist that face anymore. Roux got his walk. I think that's why Shibas are so cute, they just have to be to get their way all the time.

1 comment:

jenna said...

This is so ridiculously true. Snickers definitely gets away with being a very demanding boy simply because he is so irresistibly cute.